Mr. Klodian Abazi, the founder of Abazi Notary & Translation Agency (ANTA) is a State of NY Sworn and Commissioned Notary Public, and a NNA Certified Signing Agent. The main goal of ANTA is to help and simplify the Notary Public & Signing Services and Translation Needs for the NYC Community and beyond.
Notary Public Services, as the main services of ANTA, are offered by our agency's founder, Mr. Klodian Abazi, and include but are not limited to the following:
- Mobile Notary Services: A Notary Public is an official of integrity appointed by state government —typically by the secretary of state — to serve the public as an impartial witness in performing a variety of official fraud-deterrent acts related to the signing of important documents. These official acts are called notarizations, or notarial acts.
We perform all the general notarial acts such as Affidavits, Acknowledgements, Jurats, Oaths and Affirmations, Power of Attorneys and Wills, and much more. As a Certified Notary Public, Mr. Abazi is offering the most professional Mobile Notary Services within the five boroughs of NYC and beyond. His education background in Law, and his experience in reviewing and preparation of contract documents for various international corporations, makes him very attentive to details, which is one of the main components when it comes to representing the NY State in witnessing and signing of important documents.
- Certified Loan Signing Services: A Notary Signing Agent is a Notary who has been trained to handle loan documents. Lenders and title companies hire Signing Agents as independent contractors to assist in the last step of the loan process. The responsibilities of a Notary Signing Agent generally include printing loan documents, meeting the signer and notarizing their signature, and quickly returning the documents for processing.
Either you need a Mobile Notary or a Notary Signing Agent, we are here for you. All you have to do is call for an appointment and Mr. Abazi will be more than happy to come right at your location to help you with your Notarization & Signing needs.
- We are not a legal office licensed to practice law and may not give legal advice about immigration or any other legal matter or accept fees for legal advice.
- We do not have a physical office. Walk-ins are not accepted as we operate by appointment only. Please give us a call in advance and we will make sure an appointment is scheduled for you and our notary public will come to your location to provide you with the most professional notary public service.
- Please always make sure you have your documents prepared before you appear in front of a notary. As instructed by law we cannot prepare or advise how to prepare any legal document.
- Please do not forget to always have a Photo ID with you at the time the notarial act if performed, because it is illegal to perform this service without a state issued Photo ID. Accepted forms of identification for having notarial services performed include the following
- State-issued driver's license
- State-issued identification card.
- U.S. military identification card.
- Resident alien identification card (green card)
- US Passport
- Foreign Passport
Language Services, as additional services, offered by ANTA to the community, are performed by a well educated team of professional translators & Interpreters with a considerable background in Linguistics. This makes ANTA the perfect place and the number one source when it comes to helping you translate your important official documents from the Albanian Language and the Turkish Languages to the English Language and vise versa.
In addition to being qualified in linguistics and having a deep knowledge of the grammatical aspects of the translated languages, our staff of translators are also bilingual in the respective languages, which adds additional value to the quality of translation.
Your satisfaction is our mission and we are very determined to fulfill this mission.