Abazi Notary & Translation Agency ANTA, led by the dedicated Mr. Klodian Abazi, a State of NY Sworn and Commissioned Notary Public, and a NNA Certified Signing Agent, is your one-stop solution for all notarization needs in Staten Island and beyond.
We specialize in traditional, mobile, and remote online notarizations, as well as loan signing and document translation. Since 2019 we are serving a diverse clientele, from title companies and real estate attorneys to the general public, so we can proudly say that we are the last station to a proper notarization.
The main goal of ANTA is to help and simplify the Notary Public & Signing Services for the Staten Island Community and beyond.
A Notary Public is an official of integrity appointed by state government —typically by the secretary of state — to serve the public as an impartial witness in performing a variety of official fraud-deterrent acts related to the signing of important documents. These official acts are called notarizations, or notarial acts.
Notary Public Services, as the main services of ANTA, are offered by our agency's founder, Mr. Klodian Abazi, and include but are not limited to the following:
- Traditional Notarization Services performed at our office.
- Mobile Notary Services performed at your place of choice.
- Remote online Notarizations RON.
- Certified Loan Signing Services:
We perform all the general notarial acts such as Affidavits, Acknowledgements, Jurats, Oaths and Affirmations, Power of Attorneys and Wills, Various loan documents and much more. As a Certified Notary Public, Mr. Abazi is offering the most professional Mobile Notary Services in the borough of Staten Island and beyond. His education background in Law, and his experience in reviewing and preparation of contract documents for various domestic and international corporations, makes him very attentive to details, which is one of the main components when it comes to representing the NY State in witnessing and signing of important documents.
Either you need a Mobile Notary or a Notary Signing Agent, we are here for you. All you have to do is call for an appointment and Mr. Abazi will be more than happy to come right at your location to help you with your Notarization & Signing needs.
Your satisfaction is our mission and we are very determined to fulfill this mission.
- We are not a legal office licensed to practice law and may not give legal advice about immigration or any other legal matter or accept fees for legal advice.
- No Walk-ins are available, we operate by appointment only. Please give us a call in advance and we will make sure an appointment is scheduled for you at your place of choice.
- Please always make sure you have your documents prepared before you appear in front of a notary. As instructed by law we cannot prepare or advise how to prepare any legal document.
- Please do not forget to always have a Photo ID with you at the time the notarial act if performed, because it is illegal to perform this service without a state issued Photo ID. Accepted forms of identification for having notarial services performed include the following
- State-issued driver's license
- State-issued identification card.
- U.S. military identification card.
- Resident alien identification card (green card)
- US Passport
- Foreign Passport